We deliver high-quality, nondestructive testing services for multiple markets, including aerospace, power generation, medical, nuclear, and automotive.
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Spot Micro Inspection
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Chemical Processing Inspection
(click on the link for certificate)
- Faster and more reliable inspections with multiple automated digital data acquisition C-scan imaging systems.
- Capable of adapting to most special requirements.
- Varying sizes and capacities of automatic c-scan immersion tanks.
- Contact inspection services can be provided at the lab or on the road.
- Achieved numerous aerospace special process approvals.
- Full service shipping, receiving or warehousing as necessary
Typical inspections include
- Metal forgings and castings
- Composites as stock or as final part shapes
- P3TF24 CL (C,D)
- P3TF30 CL (A,B)
- P3TF42 CL (A,B,C,D)
- P3TF51 Cl (A,B)
- P3TF52 CL (A,B,C,D)
- P29TF82 CL. (A,B,C,D)
- And More
- ITN 07046
- ASTM A 275, 388, 435, 578, 745
- ASTM B 594
- ASTM E 114, 164, 214, 1001, 2375
- AWSC 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- And More
- ES 9-125
- HS 447
- EMS 52321
- MTV1033-01, -02, -03
- RAYTHEON STANDARDS
- RPR 14000
- EIS 901
- EIS 1169
- EIS 1225
- EIS 1201
- ES 9-125
- BPS4424 (Contact, Immersion & Composites)
- ESS 28
- Flight Safety Primary & Critical Parts
Boeing, Airbus, General Dynamics, Sikorsky, Cessna, SpaceX, Blue Origin, Rockwell, Bombardier, Mitsubishi, Embraer, GKN, IHI, I.T.P., KHI, Triumph, Harris, Parker Hanafin, Hexcel, Aerojet Rocketdyne, Heico, Ball Aerospace, Teledyne, Barnes Aerospace, Heroux-Devtek, BAE Systems, Eaton, Virgin Galactic and others.
Spot Micro Inspection
Since establishing our Spot Micro Department in 2016, we have the ability to perform spot micro inspection on machined parts per customer drawings. Currently, Hansen Aerospace is GE and SAFRAN approved for the following specifications:
- GE: E50TF133-S11
- SAFRAN: DMC0251, DMC0253, DMC0257, DMC0259, DMC0260, and DMC0261.
Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
We offer Fluorescent Penetrant capabilities specializing in, but not limited to, aerospace and power applications. Forgings, castings, weldments, brazings, etc. are handled on a daily basis from a variety of major industrial clients including General Electric, Pratt & Whitney and Honeywell Engines.
Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
Our Magnetic Particle Inspection was designed to test your aerospace and power applications.
We will test your forgings, castings, weldments, brazings, and more. Companies that have undergone our MPI include a variety of major industrial clients, including General Electric, Pratt & Whitney and Honeywell Engines.
Our chemical processing testing, complete with temperature-controlled ovens, spray-painting booths, and grit blasting and vapor degreasing equipment, was designed to inspect painting and coatings for aerospace materials, parts, equipment, and more. Typical parts processed include CDP seals and fan blades.